官方 QQ
首页   >   战队分类   >   雅思战队   >   数百篇雅思高分作文,每日更新~~~~

数百篇雅思高分作文,每日更新~~~~

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 14:57:49 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 楼主
Some people prefer to stay in the same job for the same company, but others prefer to change jobs frequently. You should use specific reasons to compare the advantages and disadvantages of both sides

Nowadays very few people intend to go in for a life-time career. Still there are some advantages to doing so.

Merits of always taking a position can be examined by three aspects.(topic sentences) First, if you stick at taking a post, all angles of the job will have appeared; after some time,you will definitely have a good command of it. Consequently you may become a veteran of the field and earn respect or prestige from others. Second, you can establish an extensive social connections relating to the field, helping you tear down most of the barriers standing in the way of your working endeavor. Finally, mistakes of the routine tasks would be minimized because you have learned the lessons.

On the other hand, I would like to illustrate the advantages of experiencing different jobs. (topic sentence) Initially, we look at the issue of bribery. Many high-level staff are inclined to accept bribes via power in hand. However, if he knows that someone else will soon take his place, such acts can be avoided. We then look at work motivation. If one works for the same company for a long time without promotion, he may get sick and tired of doing the same daily routine. Nonetheless, a manager should have qualities of a sense of teamwork and the capability of coordination. Therefore, to try various positions can help you gain ground to be promoted.

In summary, staying in the same post can cultivate one to cut out for the job but involve one in a boring career while changing jobs frequently can be both advantageous by keeping bribery away and providing one with more opportunities of promotion and disadvantageous by making mistakes occasionally. In my opinion, people should seek a decent and good-paid job and pay little attention to changing it.

分享到:

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 14:58:09 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 沙发
The gap of living in cities and the countryside is larger and larger. What are the reasons in your country and how to reduce the differences?

As the step of economic development accelerates, the gap between the city and the countryside becomes more and more overt, which arouses colossal concerns. Take a further look at the phenomenon, there are three major causes.

Firstly, the insufficiency of investment in the rural areas accounts mainly for the issue. China, for example, covers a very large area. Due to the emphasis on the development in the coastal areas, the government devotes more investment in the large cities, such as Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou. The investment, undoubtedly, is repaid by the threefold increase of economy and commerce in these cities. However, this is not the case in the rural areas and the western regions. The lack of investment barriers the productivity and economic development and sharpens the gap between the city and the countryside.

Secondly, the low education level in the rural areas contributes partly to the gap of living. Education is the prime force of productivity. Keeping this in mind, many countries and governments give priority to the development of education. China’s education witnessed a rapid growth in the past decade. However, the education level in the countryside still keeps very low. The enrollment of primary schools and secondary schools is much lower compared with the advanced regions, not to mention the developed countries in the world. Without good education, the development of economy and technology would be a dream difficult to be realized.

Finally, the influx of migrant workers to the cities from the countryside deteriorates the undeveloped condition in the rural areas. The life style in the urban areas is very attractive to the people in the countryside. To seek more working opportunities, many people abandon the fertile lands and leave them uncultivated. If the situation continues, it will lead to serious unbalance of economic and regional development.

To sum up, only when the government renders more concerns over the issue can the gap between the cities and the countryside be bridged.

相关词汇:

Fierce competition heavy pressure job-hopping is looked upon to move upward quickly, keep skill fresh and up to date acclimatize themselves to the rapidly changing society

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 14:58:35 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 藤椅

雅思写作范文:我们为什么会跳槽

A survey by the society for Human Resource Management shows that at any given time, one in three American workers are keeping their eyes peeled for a new job opportunity.

Whether it's inside their existing company or in another city or around the world, they are thinking about taking on a new professional challenge. For most people who voluntarily quit, a better pay is the main reason for jumping ship. Other popular reasons for turning in a resignation letter are better opportunities at another company, feeling that there's no room for professional growth and being bored with the job.

So, what should you consider when you are thinking about taking a new job?

Experts say if you are dissatisfied with the culture at your current company, you should actively consider a change. Unhappy workers are less likely to contribute all they can. And that means, future growth and raises might be limited. Better compensation at another job should also be a big consideration. More money means financial security and that leads to higher job satisfaction.

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 14:58:58 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 板凳

雅思写作范文:能源危机的解决

There is nothing unusual about energy like coals and oils being consumed, principally because economic development depends on natural resources all the time. But what is happening today is extraordinary judged by the standards of the past. It is energy depletion on a massive scale and this problem is so knotty that should deserve our closer heed.

Amongst the diverse factors contributing to the energy crises around the world, government’s short-sighted policies and citizens’ extravagant use of automobiles are probably the two most significant ones. By presuming on their natural resources, quite a few countries, especially developing ones, are eager to develop their economy in order to gain an edge over their rivals. Admittedly, their intensive use of the energy facilitates, to some extent, the developments of other industries in short term. Additionally, the amount of private cars increases at such a breakneck speed that the petroleum used amounts to an intimidating proportion of the natural resources.

The consequences are undoubtedly disastrous for human beings. Although countries can boast their growth of GDP, their citizens have to endure the ever deteriorated environment with stinking gas belching from factories and vehicles, polluted water due to fuels infiltrating underground, even ultraviolet radiation in the absence of ozone layer and, therefore, their quality of life is by no means improved. Also, sustainable development can never come into true in this situation, meaning that our descendants can benefit nothing except sterile land and polluted air and water from their ancestors.

Therefore, our government must take serious steps to attack those problems. The first and foremost is that governments have to reverse their mindset and no longer deem the growth of GDP their first goal. Rather, the betterment of citizens’ quality of life should deserve more attention than the economic growth. Furthermore, the use of private cars should be discouraged by authorities, who must shoulder the responsibility of improving public transportation in order to facilitate people as well as release the burden of energy consumption.

In conclusion, to avoid the phrase “filthy rich” added to themselves, countries must pay more heed to the efficient use of their energy and the issue of environmental protection, while they develop their economy; otherwise, environmental apocalypse and energy crisis are feared to happen in the horizon.

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 14:59:35 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 报纸

雅思写作范文:孩子学习大人的行为

Children learn best by observing the behavior of adults and copying it.

The Process of growing up is very complex for children. Among countless factors that influence children's growth, the behavior of adults plays a significant role in shaping children's inclination and character. After the baby is born, the first and the nearest adults are his/her parents. Although the baby is just slur pronunciation, the little baby has started to learn from their parents by observing and copying the adults' talk. This learning environment is important for the babies.

There is a special case reported by the press. A baby was abandoned when she was born. A sow fed her as a piglet. When she was about eight years old, some villagers found her, her intelligence was just similar to the two-year old baby and all of her behaviors were looked like a pig. From this case, we know child is a "mirror" which will reflect the behavior of the closet adults.

Along with the children's growth, adults will influence them much more, such as logical thinking, making decision, cooperation with others, etc.. The behavior of adults can give children both good and bad influence. Most of the behaviors represent adults' inclination. For instance, if media report chiefly on the shadow side of the society, children will easily incline to violence and excessive sex. Therefore, they will be infected with bad mental state.

Behavior is a direct and convincing method to teach children. Things are easier said than done. Parents always tell children those principles repeatedly, but most children can not accept it through these boring method. Adults’ behavior is the most effective education method to let them observe the whole process of how to deal with the problems. The children will learn from you naturally.

Children are like young trees, they need to be carefully irrigated, fertilized and trimmed. Your behavior will be greatly helpful to shape them into useful talents .

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 15:00:08 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 地板

雅思写作范文:广告是否应该被严格控制

Should widespread advertising be strictly limited in modern society?

Some people claim that widespread advertising in the modern society has a harmful effect on young people. Therefore, advertisements should be strictly limited on TV, radio, the internet and in public places.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Although advertising has existed for thousands of years and is certainly not a recent invention, it is only in our modern society that the great influence and importance of widespread advertising is full play. However, in my opinion, many advertisements are harmful to young people’s mental development and, therefore, should be banned in the mass media.

To begin with, various factors have given rise to the thriving of advertising industry, the most significant one being the proliferation of new products, services and technologies. In order to give their new inventions the utmost publicity, many businesses choose to promote them by broadcasting attractive advertisements through mass media, such as television, radio and internet. In addition, the increasingly fierce competition in the commercial world has compelled a lot of companies to resort to exaggerated and even deceitful advertisements to gain an edge over their business rivals.

As many social critics have pointed out, the current trend in advertising exerts a corrupting influence on young people’s minds because there are always a lot of unwholesome and indecent contents in modern advertisements. For example, products such as wines, lingerie and cosmetics tend to use the female body and amorous scenes as the main attraction of their advertisements. What is even worse, a subculture of sexual suggestiveness and permissiveness seems to permeate the entire advertising industry. Young people, especially those adolescents, are often lured away from their studies and indulge themselves in erotic fantasies

Therefore, the authorities should take serious steps to counteract the negative effects of immoral advertising. One effective approach is to establish and impose a strict censorship on all mass media, expunging any sexual explicit and implicit pictures and words from the advertisements they tend to show. Also, rules and regulations should be laid down to ban advertisements from certain public places, discouraging its rampant omnipresence and creating a cleaner and healthier social environment. Furthermore, all local governments can increase the costs of all kinds of advertisements to be shown or published through mass media, thus reducing their currently enormous quantities.

In summary, the prevalence of advertising in our modern society and its inimical effects on the youth of today must be curbed, otherwise public morality and traditional cultures and values and even the future of the world will be caught in a precarious situation.

Although advertising has existed for thousands of years and is certainly not a recent invention, it is only in our modern society that the great influence and importance of widespread advertising is full play. However, in my opinion, many advertisements are harmful to young people’s mental development and, therefore, should be banned in the mass media.

To begin with, various factors have given rise to the thriving of advertising industry, the most significant one being the proliferation of new products, services and technologies. In order to give their new inventions the utmost publicity, many businesses choose to promote them by broadcasting attractive advertisements through mass media, such as television, radio and internet. In addition, the increasingly fierce competition in the commercial world has compelled a lot of companies to resort to exaggerated and even deceitful advertisements to gain an edge over their business rivals.

As many social critics have pointed out, the current trend in advertising exerts a corrupting influence on young people’s minds because there are always a lot of unwholesome and indecent contents in modern advertisements. For example, products such as wines, lingerie and cosmetics tend to use the female body and amorous scenes as the main attraction of their advertisements. What is even worse, a subculture of sexual suggestiveness and permissiveness seems to permeate the entire advertising industry. Young people, especially those adolescents, are often lured away from their studies and indulge themselves in erotic fantasies

Therefore, the authorities should take serious steps to counteract the negative effects of immoral advertising. One effective approach is to establish and impose a strict censorship on all mass media, expunging any sexual explicit and implicit pictures and words from the advertisements they tend to show. Also, rules and regulations should be laid down to ban advertisements from certain public places, discouraging its rampant omnipresence and creating a cleaner and healthier social environment. Furthermore, all local governments can increase the costs of all kinds of advertisements to be shown or published through mass media, thus reducing their currently enormous quantities.

In summary, the prevalence of advertising in our modern society and its inimical effects on the youth of today must be curbed, otherwise public morality and traditional cultures and values and even the future of the world will be caught in a precarious situation.

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 15:01:09 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 7 楼

雅思写作8分范文:想去旅游的城市

What famous place would you like to visit? Use details and reasons to support your response.

各人往往会因为自己的出生地不同、家庭条件的不同、相关经历的不同,甚至教育程度的不同而在选择旅游地方面呈现出极大的不同。出生纽约的人可能不会再 对纽约感兴趣,因为一切的一切都太熟悉了;来自经济状况较差家庭的孩子可能无力选择遥远的地方游历;在东京工作了多年的人士肯定希望能够到日本东京以外的 地方看一看;历史遗迹众多的地方大概不会吸引多少小学毕业的人士。。。。。。,现实往往就是如此。就我个人各方面的情况而言,我现在能够想到的自己最想去 的地方就是中国的西安,主要原因就是我还从来没有到过那里。

Different people might choose to visit different places due to their different places of birth, family conditions, relevant experiences, and even different levels of education. People who were born in New York are less likely to be interested in New York any more for the simple reason that everything is just too familiar already. Children from less well-off families might find it difficult to afford a visit to a faraway place. Those who have been working in Tokyo for years are surely looking forward to touring around places out of town. Places with numerous sites of historical interest may not be so appealing to people with only a primary school education. Things are just like this in our real life. With all aspects considered, the most desirable place that I can think of going to at present is Xi’an in China for the simple reason that I have never been yet.

我希望去我没有去过的地方。西安作为中国的历史文化名城拥有几千年的历史。从中国成为一个统一的国家-秦朝开始,这个地方一直是后续各个朝代的首都, 因此,这里汇聚了众多的历史文化遗迹。参观这些遗迹可以让我亲身感受到中国的过去是什么样子的,过去的人们是怎样生活的。很早就听说过西安的秦始皇兵马 俑,也看过相关的照片:规模宏大,绝无仅有!可惜从来没有亲眼看看,这不能不说是一种极大的遗憾,所以,我不想为自己的一生留下这种遗憾。

Firstly, I would like to visit places where I have never been to. Xi’an, as a famous city with profound historical and cultural significance in China, enjoys a history that can be dated back to several thousand years ago. From the first dynasty when China became a unified country, namely the Qin Dynasty, this place was the capital of successive dynasties, thus it has many a site of historical and cultural heritage. As the saying goes: If you want to acquire a sense of history about China, visit Xi’an. A visit to these heritages, I am sure, will let me learn about what China was like in the past and how people lived at ancient times. I’ve long heard of the famous Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses of the First Emperor—Qin Shihuang, and have seen relevant pictures of it: really grand and exquisite, next to none in the world. However, I have never seen it on site with my own eyes, which could be a kind of regret. Therefore, I want to have this dream of mine realized at the earliest possible time.

其次,我希望品尝一下西安的地方美食。早就听说过西安的美食独具特色,与我们家乡的饭菜是完全不同的两个风味。很多去过西安的人都在讲那里的饭菜如何 如何好吃,特别是什么什么尤为味美,大有不尝一尝便遗憾终生的意思。所以,我选择去西安游历的目的之二就是为了去大饱一次口福。

Secondly, I would like to try the local delicacies of Xi’an. I was long told about the unique flavor of the local cuisine there, which is so different from the food cooked in my hometown. Moreover, many people who were back from Xi’an are commenting so much favorably on the food there and are actually making no effort to hide their liking of certain dishes, giving me the impression that it would be a regret-whole-life thing if one does not try them in person. So on and so forth, this makes another reason which urges me to go to Xi’an for a visit.

当然,我没去过的地方还有太多太多,包括国内的、国外的,比如四川、重庆、新疆、西藏、巴黎、柏林等等,它们也都各有其特色,在条件许可的情况下,我肯定也会逐渐去一一游览的,但近期,我只想先去西安。

Of course, there are countless places that I have never been to, both at home and abroad: Sichuan, Chongqing, Xijiang, Tibet, Paris, Berlin, to name just a few. I know to the best of my knowledge that they all have their distinct features which hold so much attraction to me and I will definitely visit all of them when conditions allow. However, for the time being, I just want to go to Xi’an.

以上便是我选择去西安游览的两个主要原因,不管别人会怎么想,最起码,我就是这样认为的。

Above are two main reasons for me to have decided to visit Xi’an. Whatever others may think, for me alone, they do make sense.

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 15:01:34 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 8 楼
Some people believe that schools should only teach children subjects which are beneficial to their future career and thereforeothers subjects such as music and sports are not important.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

题目类型&回答策略同意(原因)? 同意(结论)?

关键名词解释&定义学校、孩子、对未来职业有益的科目、其他科目

I tend to think it ridiculous that the schools simplyeducate the children subjects beneficial to their future career. This is partly because few people would be one hundred percent sure what careers the children with different life goals or backgrounds would develop or whether they would change their minds. So I doubt whether the good attemptof schools would end up taking effect.

However, the main concern is that only teaching some of the subjects would be unfairto most children who not only have a burning desire for academic knowledge but also are more interested in art or outdooractivities. Instead, modern school children should be given a wide range of subjects whether the schools think them useful for children’s future career, which can be compared to the fact that diversefoods are positive to people’s physical health.

This means that some subjects like music and sports are quite necessary in today’s schools that are expected to help with developing children in many ways. Children would go out of classroom to playground and breathe fresh air that is good for their brain by taking physical education; they could be enlightened by studying systematicallymusic knowledge or the way to appreciateworks. Furthermore, some musical or sports talents would start to come out in that important period.

In conclusion, my view is that children should try their best to study any subjects beneficial to their future, and that the duty of the school should be to provide good quality ones and, if possible, to set a scientific timetableincluding an appropriate proportion of different classes.

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 15:01:48 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 9 楼
Young children should stay in Kindergarten or nursery schools so that their mothers can return to work earlier. Do you agree or disagree with the opinion?

In the past, mothers usually stayed with children when they were young. However, nowadays with more and more competition in society, mothers are deprived of most of the mothers’ rights. Therefore, kindergarten takes the job sharing mothers’ jobs. Someone believes that staying in kindergarten could be a wise choice for the present parents. However, the others doubt. I prefer to children’s studying in kindergarten. The reasons are as follows.

First of al, it’s obvious that kindergartens can offer children more systematic education than household teaching. The teachers have been well trained of children caring. The kindergarten provides not only good teaching facilities but friendly and harmonious studying environment where kids can play together and learn how to co-operate in a team.

Secondly, as children’s parents have to make a living, they probably have no choice but to work continually with no opportunity to study, which leads to no time spent on children caring. As a consequence, to leave children in kindergarten must be a mutual way for both parents and their children.

Last but not least, to reduce financial burden of the family, mother had better return to work as soon as possible for the cost of raising children and footing the bill of any consumption. That’s why so many young couples don’t choose to have children earlier. It is a fact every couple has to face and try figuring out the proper way to solve it.

In a word, I do support that young children should stay in kindergarten. And parents should return to work earlier. It is not only good for parents but children as well.

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 15:02:07 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 10 楼
Happiness is considered very important in our life. Why it is difficult to define? What factors are in achieving happiness?

It has been widely noted that happiness is very important to our life. However, what is happiness? It seems difficult to define, for different people have different ideas. Some people are brought up that most important thing in their life. They obtain happiness from seeking fame and profit. Other people are in pursuit of mental edification. They serve people heart and soul and find happiness from it.

In my view, according to philosophy, everything is in process of development including happiness. We spare no effort to achieve our goal and obtain happiness from success. However, after that we have another new aim to achieve. There is no limit to gaining lasting happiness.

Then how to obtain happiness? I think true happiness can be got in the following ways:

In the first instance, true happiness comes from hard work. A student is very happy when he has gotten high score in his examinations. His happiness is the result of his hard and patient study. Thus, happiness abounds in hard work.

Secondly, happiness is rooted in optimistic attitude. In our daily life, we should face a lot of problems, which may lead to setbacks. If these defeatist sentiments seize us, happiness will be far away from us. The only way is right attitude and sparing no effort to overcome it then you can find happiness.

Last but not least, happiness comes from frugality. Many example display people spending money wastefully for satisfaction of their desires may suffer from poverty in the long run. So living a simple and content life makes one happy and cheerful.

All in all, happiness is very important to our life. The good method to find happiness is making our mentality and physicality both strong.

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 15:02:31 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 11 楼

雅思写作8分范文:发展旅游业的利弊

Many developing countries are currently expanding their tourist industries. Why is the case? Is it a positive development?

当前,人们对发展中国家大力发展旅游业的原因以及这是否有利展开了热烈的讨论。在我看来,我确信它是积极的发展。在这篇文章中,我将在以下段落对其原因进行分析。

Currently, there is a hot discussion about the reasons why there are developing countries in growing number expanding tourist industries and whether it is a positive development or not. As far as I am concerned, I am convinced that it is a positive development. In this essay, I will make an analysis of the reasons in the following paragraphs.

首要的原因是,旅游业是很多发展中国家财政收入的主要来源,财政上对这些国家的经济发展很有利。例如,中国需要大量的外汇来执行现代化建设计划。旅游 业是获得外汇的最重要的渠道之一。此外,旅游业能促进餐饮业和交通运输业的发展。另外,旅游业还对国民收入和税收做出不可或缺的贡献。

The first and foremost reason is that, tourism, which becomes the principal source of financial revenue in many developing countries, is financially beneficial to the economic development. For instance, China needs an increasing amount of foreign currencies for its modernization drive. Tourism is one of the most crucial channels to obtain such currencies. Furthermore, tourism facilitates the development of the catering business and transportation service as well. Additionally, tourist industries make primary contribution to the national income and tax revenue.

其次,旅游业给旅游胜地的居民提供了更多的就业机会,这在某种程度上消除了一些社会问题。甚至是一些没有接受过教育的人也能靠卖纪念品或当地特产等谋生,这种想象在旅游景点相当平常,这减轻了当地政府的压力。

In the second place, tourism provides local habitants in tourist attractions with more opportunities of employment, which has eliminated some social problems to some extent. In the scenic spots, it is common that even the uneducated people can make a living simply by selling souvenirs, local specialties and so on, which relieves the pressure of local government.

最后,旅游业极大地增进了各个国家以及人民之间的友谊和相互了解,这毫无疑问将促进各国间今后在国际事务中的合作。旅游业给人们提供了一个更好的了解国外文化、历史以及习俗的机会。

Last but not least, it is true that tourism contributes a great deal to the friendship and mutual understanding between people from different countries, which will unquestionably enhance the future cooperation in international affairs. Tourism provides people with a good opportunity to have a better understanding of the culture, history and customs in foreign countries.

总之,发展中国家发展旅游业有相当大的益处,因为它不仅在经济的发展,同时也会在政治发展方面起到积极的作用。

All in all, it is of great benefit for developing countries to promote the tourist industry, for it will play a positive role in both the economic and political development of a country.

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 15:03:19 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 12 楼

雅思写作8分范文:计算机的利与弊

Some people claim that public museums and art galleries will not be needed because people can see historical objects and works of art by using a computer. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

宣称历史文物和艺术作品都可以从电脑上看到,因此公共博物馆和艺术画廊便不再需要了简直就是荒唐。

It is simply absurd to assert that with historical objects and works of art being able to be seen through a computer, public museums and art galleries will no longer be needed.

首先,电脑永远替代不了真正的公共博物馆和艺术画廊。不管电脑影像何等真实、形象,它们依然仅仅是影像而已,不是我们真正看到的、甚或还会被许可用指 端触摸一下的历史文物和艺术作品。对于那些声称因为可以从电脑屏幕上看到想看的一切,所以博物馆和艺术画廊没有继续存在必要的人们,我想建议他们就从电脑 里娶个太太或者嫁个丈夫得了,犯不着去娶嫁真实生活中的人!

First of all, computers can never replace real public museums and art galleries. No matter how real and vivid computer images are, they are only images, not the historical objects and works of art that we see in real or even might be allowed to touch with our fingertips. For those who claim museums and galleries are no longer needed because they can see all they want to on a computer screen, I’d like to suggest that they marry a wife or husband in the computer rather than in real life!

其次,参观真实的博物馆和艺术画廊在多方面有益。一来可以锻炼身体:在我们赶往博物馆或者艺术画廊并漫步现场的过程中,我们得到了一些锻炼,这对我们 的身体健康有诸多好处。二来我们可以大饱眼福,亲眼看到那里的所有物件并切身体会那种神奇、美妙和精湛的工艺。这个过程是主动地看我们想看的一切,不是被 动地去看别人在电脑屏幕上展示给我们的。再来就是我们离开电脑去现场观看真实物件可以保护我们的视力。

In the second place, visiting real museums and art galleries is a rewarding experience in many respects. For one thing, it is a good exercise. While we are making the trip to a museum or art gallery and then strolling about on site, we get some exercise which does a lot of good to our health. For another thing, we can feast our eyes on all kinds of things there and experience the wonder, beauty and exquisite workmanship with our own eyes in an active way instead of in a passive manner by looking at what are being displayed to us by others on the screen. For yet another thing, we protect our eyesight by moving away from the computer screen and see the real objects on site.

电脑给我们的生活带来了很多方便,这是真的。有时候,特别是当我们暂时不能亲临博物馆和艺术画廊时,我们可以大概了解一下现场都展示了哪些东西。然而,我们从电脑屏幕上看到的与我们现场亲眼看到和感受到的毕竟是不完全一样的。

It is true that computers have brought great conveniences to our life. At certain times, especially when it is temporarily impossible for us to visit museums and art galleries in person, we can get a rough picture of what are on display on site. However, what we see from a computer screen is, after all, not exactly the same as what we see and feel with our own eyes on site.

由此我们可以得出结论:电脑永远不可能替代真实的博物馆和艺术画廊。因此,说不需要去博物馆和画廊了因为历史文物和艺术作品都可以通过电脑屏幕来欣赏了是荒谬的。

In conclusion, computers will never be able to replace real public museums and art galleries. Therefore, it is ridiculous to say that one does not need to go to museums and art galleries as historical objects and works of art can be appreciated on a computer screen.

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-05 15:03:46 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 13 楼

雅思写作范文:学习历史的重要性

范文:

History is more than the old stories, myths, or an academic subject for the scholarsto write papers or books. Like many other sciences, history not only tells people what have happened before but also functions as a compassto lead human beings in the right course.

One of the most important roles that the study of history plays in solving the currenthuman affairs is that it functions as a “review mirror”. It shows what is behind you so that you can move forward easily. History is, in essence, the people and their activities, both physical and psychological, in the past. If we accept that the past and the present are not entirely separated, then we have to admit the value of history. Our ancestorshave suffered the same troubles, such as disease, disaster, or devil, as what we are confronted with, and their experiences, knowledge, and understanding of nature provide us with invaluablewisdom.

It is true that a fewer people claim that history helps people little in unlocking the current problems. They might give a long list of assumed“evidence”. For instance, they say that environmental issues are new, globalization unprecedented, political or economical conflicts fresh, and the like. Nevertheless, they have failed to see that in essence these problems are what our forefathers have experienced. Today people are suffering the same old trouble of poverty, wars, and mental crisis.

Therefore, reading history, at least we can find some cluesto solve these problems.

批改高阶

566 学分

2012-12-05 20:36:17 来自: pumpkintu 和他聊聊 14 楼
楼主辛苦!学习了!

批改少年

10 学分

2012-12-10 12:07:28 来自: 宁静2007 和他聊聊 15 楼
辛苦了,谢谢,分享。。。

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-10 13:52:40 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 16 楼
题目:

When people visit other countries they often find the customsof dressing and behavior are different than in their home country. Should visitors adopt the customs of the country they visit or should they follow the customs of their own country?

范文:

Many people wonder what to do when they visit other countries. Some people think it is best for them to adopt the local customs. However, other people think it is best to follow the customs of their own countries. This is not an easy question to answer but in this essaywe will look at this issue.

Some things that visitors may do are immoralor even illegal according to the customs of the local country. For example, in certain countries it is considered bad to show affection in public like men and women kissing or holding hands. It may also be very bad for women to wear revealing clothing such as a short skirt or see-through blouse. In these countries it may also be illegalto drink alcohol.

Adopting to the local customs can show respect. Wearing a suit and tie can show respect if that is what the people of the country wear at a meeting or formalevent. Men will take their hat off or women will cover their heads to show respect when entering a ‘holy’ place.

However, people in many countries understand if their visitors don’t follow their local customs or practices. They know their customs may be strange or difficult for foreign visitors to follow. They know foreignersmay unknowingly break some of their rules. These people are understanding and forgiving.

As we can see, there are many aspectsto this question. I feel that visitors should follow the customs of the country if it shows respect to the local people or is required by law.

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-10 13:53:23 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 17 楼
题目:

Some people believe that schools should only teach children subjects which are beneficial to their future career and thereforeothers subjects such as music and sports are not important.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

题目类型&回答策略同意(原因)? 同意(结论)?

关键名词解释&定义学校、孩子、对未来职业有益的科目、其他科目

I tend to think it ridiculous that the schools simplyeducate the children subjects beneficial to their future career. This is partly because few people would be one hundred percent sure what careers the children with different life goals or backgrounds would develop or whether they would change their minds. So I doubt whether the good attemptof schools would end up taking effect.

However, the main concern is that only teaching some of the subjects would be unfairto most children who not only have a burning desire for academic knowledge but also are more interested in art or outdooractivities. Instead, modern school children should be given a wide range of subjects whether the schools think them useful for children’s future career, which can be compared to the fact that diversefoods are positive to people’s physical health.

This means that some subjects like music and sports are quite necessary in today’s schools that are expected to help with developing children in many ways. Children would go out of classroom to playground and breathe fresh air that is good for their brain by taking physical education; they could be enlightened by studying systematicallymusic knowledge or the way to appreciateworks. Furthermore, some musical or sports talents would start to come out in that important period.

In conclusion, my view is that children should try their best to study any subjects beneficial to their future, and that the duty of the school should be to provide good quality ones and, if possible, to set a scientific timetableincluding an appropriate proportion of different classes.

批改达人

2931 学分

2012-12-10 13:53:36 来自: tonnyyo0 和他聊聊 18 楼
Young children should stay in Kindergarten or nursery schools so that their mothers can return to work earlier. Do you agree or disagree with the opinion?

In the past, mothers usually stayed with children when they were young. However, nowadays with more and more competition in society, mothers are deprived of most of the mothers’ rights. Therefore, kindergarten takes the job sharing mothers’ jobs. Someone believes that staying in kindergarten could be a wise choice for the present parents. However, the others doubt. I prefer to children’s studying in kindergarten. The reasons are as follows.

First of al, it’s obvious that kindergartens can offer children more systematic education than household teaching. The teachers have been well trained of children caring. The kindergarten provides not only good teaching facilities but friendly and harmonious studying environment where kids can play together and learn how to co-operate in a team.

Secondly, as children’s parents have to make a living, they probably have no choice but to work continually with no opportunity to study, which leads to no time spent on children caring. As a consequence, to leave children in kindergarten must be a mutual way for both parents and their children.

Last but not least, to reduce financial burden of the family, mother had better return to work as soon as possible for the cost of raising children and footing the bill of any consumption. That’s why so many young couples don’t choose to have children earlier. It is a fact every couple has to face and try figuring out the proper way to solve it.

In a word, I do support that young children should stay in kindergarten. And parents should return to work earlier. It is not only good for parents but children as well.

发表回复

x

自动登录

没有批改网帐号 立即注册